Man, there’s an awful lot of confusion (and misinformation) about portable solar generators.
Seems like every week I get tons of questions about them.
- How do they work?
- Won’t they be worthless on cloudy days?
- Will it keep me safe if I lose power?
- What about a long-term outage?
- Can I buy a small unit today and expand later?
- Which solar generator is best?
I get it. These are the very same questions I had.
But the bottom line is:
We all want to know if they’re a reliable source of backup power generation. [Read more…]