Let’s assume that you have decided not to bug out, you have decided to stay home, using your house as a base of survival.
Let’s Do A Quick Basic Survival Needs Thought Experiment.
If we strip away all the BS…what does a human being really need to survive?
- Not taking into account what makes us comfortable
- Not discussing how to avoid injury or disease
- Not figuring out what it takes to thrive
At the end of the day, what are the basic human needs for survival to avoid a premature death?
Oxygen, water, food, shelter (warmth) plus self-defense...that’s it.
Welcome to our modern nuclear age, where even the smallest terrorist group can launch a Nuclear Attack.
Don’t believe me?
Keep reading…because in this article I’ll be covering:
- Our Cold War Past
- Our Current Modern Nuclear World
- The 3 Nuclear Bombs and The Mess Each Can Make
- The Dirty Bomb
- The Fission Bomb (Atomic Bomb)
- The Thermonuclear Bomb (Hydrogen Bomb)
- My Best Guess On How A U.S. Nuclear Attack Scenario Would Play Out