How To Find The Best Survival Water Filter For You and Your Needs
If you had to list the most critical resources in your survival plan, water will always be in your top 3.
Just think about all the ways you use water in your daily life:
- Flushing Toilets
- Brushing Teeth
- Cleaning Dishes
These are all tasks we perform EVERY day!
Now imagine for one minute, it’s gone. Taps dry…
You couldn’t flush your toilets. You couldn’t bath. But more importantly, you couldn’t quench your thirst. The dehydration countdown would begin. You’d be forced to find a different source of water.
And while the image of a crystal clear, pure mountain stream sounds appealing; reality is likely far different in a survival situation.
When you’re in survival mode, you may have to consume water wherever you can find it –
- muddy puddles
- algae-filled ponds
- livestock tanks
- river runoff
- roof runoff (i.e. rainwater harvesting)
These sources can be teaming with all kinds of bacteria, viruses, and chemicals.
You need a way to remove these dangerous contaminants for drinking and cooking. You need a survival water filtration plan.
So today we’re going to cover the following survival water filter topics in detail:
- 3 Types of Survival Water Filters
- Filtration vs Purification
- Critical Survival Water Filter Factors
- Best Inline Survival Water Filters
- Best Small Group Water Filters
- Best Large-Scale Water Filters
- Simple DIY Gravity Filter
- Water Filtration Best Practices
- Survival Water Action Plan