Let’s assume that you have decided not to bug out, you have decided to stay home, using your house as a base of survival.
So you want to be prepared to survive but do you know exactly why?
Let me guess – you were born in the United States, you went to public school and got an American education.
Maybe you went to college, or maybe you didn’t. [Read more…]
The Kel Tec P3AT is for personal protection outside of your home.
A growing trend in today’s American society is the nagging feeling that one must protect oneself.
From millennials literally “killing for attention” to house break-ins to homegrown or foreign lone-wolf terrorist attacks. [Read more…]
Let’s Do A Quick Basic Survival Needs Thought Experiment.
If we strip away all the BS…what does a human being really need to survive?
- Not taking into account what makes us comfortable
- Not discussing how to avoid injury or disease
- Not figuring out what it takes to thrive
At the end of the day, what are the basic human needs for survival to avoid a premature death?
Oxygen, water, food, shelter (warmth) plus self-defense...that’s it.
Do you own a survival hatchet?
Or maybe a better question to ask is…should you carry a survival hatchet?
And what qualities does a good one have? [Read more…]
Welcome to our modern nuclear age, where even the smallest terrorist group can launch a Nuclear Attack.
Don’t believe me?
Keep reading…because in this article I’ll be covering:
- Our Cold War Past
- Our Current Modern Nuclear World
- The 3 Nuclear Bombs and The Mess Each Can Make
- The Dirty Bomb
- The Fission Bomb (Atomic Bomb)
- The Thermonuclear Bomb (Hydrogen Bomb)
- My Best Guess On How A U.S. Nuclear Attack Scenario Would Play Out