It’s Time To Take An Electromagnetic Pulse Attack Serious By Putting An EMP Protection Plan In Place Today.
As Kim Jong Un continues his North Korean nuclear tests, it’s time to start figuring out how to protect yourself from a massive EMP attack.
- But what would an EMP attack really look like on United States soil?
- How bad could the destruction be?
- What are your EMP protection and survival options?
- What’s the best EMP Emergency Management Plan?
- What the heck is an EMP anyways?
EMP stands for Electrical Magnetic Pulse. Sounds technical; seems complicated.
But at first, it doesn’t really sound all that scary.
Sounds like something you’d hear a boring physics professor talk about. Not a serious national security concern.
And that’s why today I want to educate you – by discussing the following EMP topics:
- Simple Example Of An Electric Magnetic Pulse
- The One Weapon That Can Produce A Massive EMP Attack
- Introducing High Altitude Detonations
- So What Kind Of Damage Are We Talking?
- An EMP Protection Plan To Protect Your Electronics
- Introducing The Faraday Cage
- Massive EMP Strike – The Worst Case Scenario
- Your Two EMP Preparation Options
- The Best EMP Protection Plan